Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Isaac Didn't Visit Us. Yippee!!!

Well, I was busy getting ready for a tropical storm the other day.... but it decided to cooperate with me and not come anywhere near my little corner of the Universe. Thank you Isaac!  Hopefully, he will take some much needed rain up the center of this continent without any real damage or loss of life.
Funny how bare the little framed garden area looks! Even with the plants still sitting there.  Thats all going to change soon! Its time to start planting all ready. Still need to weed the front yard though. ugh!

Got some eggplants that day too. The two I transplanted are doing well, except for some darn worm that eats the leaves and then "cuts" the branches! I've GOT to read up on what they are. So destructive.

The temperatures today are really warm, but we have been having fairly stiff breezes all day long. When the dogs come outside their noses go up like periscopes!! ha ha ha     I bet Blossom is getting a snootful of information!
Wonder if she can smell Autumn too?

No comments:

Post a Comment