Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happiness Is A Branch With Crisp Leaves!!!

On the subject of happiness.... Jacob LOVES a nice little branch to chew on! So I brought in a decent sized one that had blown out of the sycamore tree. He was overjoyed! And settled in to chew to his heart's content.

Then Brave Dave noticed all the activity!

Then Ernie came over to investigate. And Blossom too.


By the time Fergus and Cormac started to circle around, Jacob was starting to get a little bit worried. "What are you guys doing? Stay away from my branch!"

"I said STAY AWAY!"
So then I had to step in and stay close. It seems to make him feel more secure about things. And then he doesn't mind sharing. Of course, the cats weren't about to let up! ha ha ha But then, neither was Blossom.  I'll have to do this more often. It certainly is good quality, cheap entertainment!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment