Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Blessing Of Color.

      Decided after my post of the shop ceiling that I needed to concentrate on something beautiful. So I grabbed my camera and took some shots of what is flowering in my yard today. The recent rains really helped the plants and trees! Also, my Aunt Helen sent an email this morning that said to remember how blessed we are to see things in color. How true! We need to look more often at the Beauty that surrounds us. And Appreciate it for the Blessing it bestows.... if we are willing to accept it. Please enjoy.     


Love this little stretch down my property line. The two mulberry trees create a LOT of shade in the Summer. And that is a very good thing!!!

Between the Firebush and the Red Honeysuckle this is a hummingbird's paradise!

Crepe myrtles are give-away plants here in Florida. So I don't know the type.
The cactus in my friend's yard is awesome! Its huge! And hummingbirds love the flowers when it blooms.


Another color of crepe myrtle.

And another!

The Blue Plumbago is doing well, as usual.

Here is a close up. I LOVE these flowers! So do the butterflies and moths.  I've also seen quite a few hummers at it. This plant is really hardy down here!

The ripe jalapenos are so pretty, I had to include them too!
Will be picking these and browsing through my recipe box tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment