Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I REALLY HATE Leaks!

Yep, I HATE leaks. And with all the rain we've been having the last few weeks I've had plenty of them. Just didn't expect this to happen.  Went to get something from the room out in the storage trailer where Dad and I used to make jewelry.... and this is what I found. Its a real punch in the gut for me. I'd had hopes of getting my artwork and jewelry up and going again this Fall. Need to actually. Finances are pretty rough around here, and every little bit helps. And with little Jacob here now, that means more vet bills.  
Oh well, the aquifer needs all the water it can get. The plants and trees in this area haven't been this lush in years! And I'm certainly being shown what needs to be repaired around here. Just wish it wasn't SO MUCH.

Darn particle board!!! Hate that stuff! The shelf collapsed and all the supplies and equipment in the cabinet got soaked. Don't know if I can save any of the electric drills, etc..  Of course, the stones and sterling silver were fine. Display boxes and cases are mostly ruined. Sheesh!

This is after I'd cleaned a lot of stuff up all ready. What a mess!

And here is the ceiling in the adjoining art studio area. I fear any minute now its going to start falling.  Weather forecast has more rain on the way. For another week!    Thanks to all for letting me vent my frustrations!
I'd better get back to moving things out of the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment