Saturday, August 3, 2013

"One man's trash is another man's treasure"


   Yes, this is exactly what you think it is!!! I even posted it over on the other blog. After listening to people complain like crazy about how horrible their lives are.... I was left wondering why they didn't put more effort into changing their perspectives. If its that bad, then start looking at it from different angles and try to find a more positive view!!  That brought to mind something that I observe daily in my yard. Yep, dog poop! Its a very real by-product of having canine companions. There will be more of it every day! (Of that I can be completely certain.) And I always thought of it as simply causing me more work. Then I realized that the toads saw it as a real blessing. They gather around it..... not usually as close as this guy mind you.... and wait for the bugs! Easy meals!!  I often refer to it as an insect buffet.
   Anyway, this is one of those little things that has helped me tremendously in Life. Always look at things in a positive light. Or at least try to!
   Bet you never thought that dog poop could be so profound!!! chuckle

No comments:

Post a Comment