Saturday, February 23, 2013

The End to My Rosebush Drama.


WEEP!!! SOB!!!!!  Here is my Windermere. I've always disliked the task of pruning rosebushes back. I KNOW its whats best for them. And they always come back strong and healthy. But for some reason it makes me fret. Especially when they're covered in buds and blooms.  I only cut it down to my chest height, but doesn't it look sad?
Wanted this picture for reference. Will do a comparison shot come Summer. That should make me feel better!


All three of the mulberry trees have berries galore that are getting ready to ripen. Heres the one out on the corner lot. Took a photo from the southwest corner so you could see how some of the limbs are lying on the ground! What a wonderful tree!!! It has so much Spirit!


A ripe one. YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment