Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lovely Roses.


   In Florida we're supposed to trim back the roses in January or February. Well, my one rose has been loaded with flowers ALL winter! I hate to trim it back ~ its still covered in buds. But tomorrow I'll force myself!! Then clean around it really well and put down some composted cow manure. Need to get to the pear trees too!   I am so far behind in the yardwork, it isn't even remotely humorous. Oh well, this isn't the first time.... and it probably won't be the last.
    So here is a picture of one of these beauties. Its a David Austin rose called Windermere. Lovely fragrance too.   One of my landscaping wishes is to put in a small rose garden. But that will have to wait another year at least. Other things have to be taken care of now..... everything is a part of the Garden of Life. So I'll just keep on Tending and Nurturing to the best of my abilities, and watch what Grows. See which buds unfurl and Bloom in order to Beautify Our World. Whether we know it or not... thats what makes us each a Gardener. I chose to be a Gardener of Light.  What about you?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment