Monday, May 14, 2012

Sometimes Simplicity Is Best.


      Things have been a bit "off" since the full moon, but I've been reminded that we have some sun spots to deal with. Oh yeah, everything is energy!!!
     Its been a good chance to slow down a little and look at things with fresh eyes. Realizing that simplicity is definitely the way to go. Some things in Life are just too nice to let them get complicated. This scrap quilt top is a good example. The floral pieces I had were all so pretty just by themselves! So I cut squares big enough to show off the designs and pieced them together with a soothing solid color. I just LOVE florals! I'd really like to back it with a rose pink brushed cotton or cotton flannel. Like soft flower petals.  
      Will have to wait till Autumn to get to that though. I need to clear out and simplify my home this Summer. Wish me luck!!!! Ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment