Monday, May 21, 2012

Some Things Just Make Me Happy.

Some things just make me happy... and I love to share them! So here is a lily that bloomed in the side yard. I'd forgotten all about setting the bulbs down on the ground while I was cleaning back in November. So it decided to grow anyway!!! I have to admire its Spirit. " I shall grow and bloom and bring beauty into the world." And what beauty it is. 
Also noticed that I caught Mangle the stray cat in the background!  I needed this shot over on the Critters Galore post.... I just got through saying how I didn't get a photo of him. ha ha

Just a little different angle.

Then I noticed how nice and shady and pretty it is over here. This would be a nice sitting area! Shade in the South is a necessity. Now for a little table and two or three chairs... a pitcher of lemonade! Ain't life grand?!

No comments:

Post a Comment