Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Corner Lot.... Stage One.



   Well, I've been talking about it for quite some time now......
and that hasn't accomplished a darn thing! So these will be the "before" photos of the corner lot. Its small, 50 ft x 140 ft. If I do this right, it'll look extremely different in ten years or so!!!  Ha ha   Maybe in five. Yeah, lets shoot for five. (The shed in the first photo is NOT on this lot. I said SMALL)


   This photo is from the northeast corner, I've all ready started digging up rocks and little palmettos. And those danged SANDSPURS! I have to get a handle on those awful things as soon as possible..... before any more of them actually produce the "spur" part. They are nasty, vicious little plants! And they make life very painful.
   So lets see how, with the help of the Nature spirits around here, I can transform this little piece of land over time.  I'm envisioning a small shady woodland!

No comments:

Post a Comment