Monday, April 23, 2012

Now I'll Have To Wait!!!

When I posted the photo of these two Cherokee Purples the last time, I was SO looking forward to them ripening! That same night we had lots of heavy rain and some more the next day. So I was expecting to find this. Because of all the moisture, they split. I just wanted to cry!

Of course I had to pick them.
Now let me see, I had to thin out the eggplants also...Mmmmmm. Over there is a yellow crookneck squash, and a nice sized cubanelle pepper. Several varieties of basil and a little thyme. I have an onion and some garlic in the house. Problem solved!! Its so much easier to go through Life being in Harmony with what comes your way. So try and make the best of what you have on hand! You might be deliciously surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment