Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Lesson Well Learned.

My great grandma's crazy quilt

      It was a morning of things from the past, wasn't it? The quilts are functional, comforting, sentimental and lovely to look at. A tradition passed down through the generations. I will carry all of that into my future with me.
      The tree stump I removed was something unexpected. It had been covered up for at least twenty years. It had not rotted away. It proved to be an obstruction. A hindrance to my plans for what I wanted the yard to become in the near future. So I made the decision to work at it a little at a time. Uncovered the layers of soil to expose the roots. Managed to disconnect the roots one by one... till I was left with the last one. Started fresh with a New Day. Used a bit of ancient technology and There!!! Obstacle removed. The physical form that it left behind can even be used for the sake of beauty. And therefore enjoyment. Its a Lesson Well Learned. My Thanks to the Universe for it.

The tale of the tree stump is at http://www.crittersgaloreandsomuchmore.blogspot.com/
"Thank Goodness Thats Done With"

    

No comments:

Post a Comment