Monday, March 5, 2012

A Little Bit Of Grace.

   Ever notice how you don't think you're getting anywhere with a project and then things seem to fall into place easily. Well, I finally got to one of those points with the container garden! Moved the frame, used an old shelving unit for "tables", put the plants on them... and the energy transformed. I know that the arrangement will change several times in the near future. But thats the great thing about it. I have that "knowing" and I accept it. All things change... you just have to be flexible and adapt as the changes take place.  I call it  "walking in grace".
    You can strive for it all you want....but you just need to set all that effort and expectation aside and step in and do it. Let the Flow carry you. Know and Trust that the Universe is taking care of you. Remember, Life is Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment