Saturday, March 3, 2012

From Wisteria Flowers To Tree Hugging!

   The wisteria is starting to bloom now! As we are expecting a weather front to move through tonight, I thought I'd better take a photo. This plant has the most fantastic vines. You can train them to do darn near anything! So I was tickled to see an article about "growing" your own chairs on one of the blogs that I follow. Here it is:   http://stoneartblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/grow-our-own-chairs-for-national-tree.html    
    Seems its National Tree week in Ireland. March 7th -13th.  Lets all celebrate!!  Actually, I'd like to see everyone celebrate trees all year long. The Standing People share so much with us....lets show them some respect and love.  So yes, I'm going to encourage people to breathe deep ( Thank the trees for that one!),become quiet and calm...... and go commune with your favorite tree(s). Give them a long hug.... you might be wonderfully surprised by the energy you receive in return. 
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment