Friday, August 22, 2014

There is a change coming...........................


   Dreams, dreams, dreams! So many dreams! Of changes, setting up boundaries, discarding what is no longer useful, planting, creating! There are warnings. I'm being shown who to be wary of... what a blessing that is! Lots of things are getting ready to change. Or are all ready in the process!  I'm going to have to take better care of myself! I've got to be at the top of my game as Autumn approaches. All these messages coming through... its a bit over whelming. But such a relief. I've been waiting a long time.
    Ahulee has been showing up a lot lately too. I feel him around me. In little snippets of day dreams I look at puppies, or someone shows me one. I always look at their eyes. He said I'd know by his eyes.  Mind you, I haven't gone actually looking at dogs. If its meant to be then one will come along. Ahulee will either come back ... or send one to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment