Thursday, January 31, 2013

Last Day of January.... Oh My!


   Well, its all ready the last day of January!  Our weather this winter has been kind of crazy..... lots of warm days and nights.  REALLY wish I'd planted a Fall garden!!!  Oh well, lesson learned.  Now the sycamore trees are all being perfectly sensible. They look like this one over on the little corner lot.  The mulberry trees on the other hand......


 ...look like this!!! Loads of new leaves and they're covered in little fuzzy green berries.  I know we need more cold weather for a large variety of reasons, but I'm hoping it doesn't freeze and make the berries drop off!  Last year I was surprised when I had a few mulberries in February. Perhaps its becoming the new normal. Global warming is messing around with everything!

Here are some of the little "fuzzles".

     

No comments:

Post a Comment