Thursday, September 13, 2012

Feeling A Little More Like Autumn.


"Huh? Whats this Autumn thing that Mama is talking about? Can I chew on it? Does it taste good? Hopefully better than this twig! Is Autumn FUN?!?! Can I roll in it? Does is stink really good???  Maybe I can chase it?!!! That would be AWESOME!!! Is it slow or fast? Dry or wet? Messy?? Oh, I HOPE its messy!!!!"



"In other words people... How does this Autumn thingie benefit ME??? I'm up for anything, because I am the Great Zoom Zoom Goober!!!
What did you say? I'll have lots and lots of crisp, crunchy leaves to play with?!
AWESOME!!!!!"



"No. You goober-brain! Autumn is a time of year. Things start to change. The mornings are cooler and the air is drier. The days get shorter. The sky seems more blue, and the clouds are different than they are in Summer. You can see them starting to change all ready. The night skies are different too.
One more really great thing is Mama likes to cook more when Autumn is here. That means more homemade dog biscuits! And we get to go more places. I don't really look forward to that, but I know you do. And its kind of fun watching you make an idiot of yourself out in public."


"But I get lots and lots of crispy leaves, right??? And you said homemade treats???  WHOAAAA!! I LOVE AUTUMN all ready!!!
Hey.... what do you mean 'idiot'? Really, what does that mean? That I'm cute and adorable and lovable and that I LOVE to give kisses? Come on! Whats it mean?  
MAMA! Make Blossom tell me why I'm an idiot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment