Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Living the "Green" Life.


   Just love this time of year. Everything is so GREEN! These photos show the West side of my mobile home where two of the mulberry trees grow. Yes, I know the one is waaaay too close. I'll have to remedy that situation pretty soon. But not this year! (I said that last year too. Yikes!)


   Its just so pretty... and loaded with berries. I just love sitting at my kitchen table and gazing out at it. And when the berries get ripe, its an awesome bird watching spot. Just ask any of my cats!


   Here is the view looking out. The sunlight coming through the leaves is a lovely sight to behold. Uplifting and soothing! Makes me feel downright JOYFUL!       I hear all the time about "living green".... well, I'm surrounded by it right now. And loving every minute of it.


   Then there is that maple tree in the back yard that obviously hasn't seen the memo about it being Spring! hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment