Tuesday, October 30, 2012

More Catching Up!!!

Blossom has been trying to figure out all the stuff going on around here. Its quite the hodge podge right before Halloween. And the weather has been MAGNIFICENT! Cool and windy! Really feels like Autumn.

One thing cool weather does is make me want to cook and bake more! I just had to share this photo. They're called Purple Splendor potatoes, and I fried up a mess with some white onions for supper last night. Pretty aren't they? I hope they aren't genetically engineered. ha ha ha    Actually I used to grow a blue potato years ago. But it wasn't THIS BLUE!

The sycamore leaves are turning faster now. Nothing like crunchy leaves under foot to make it feel like Autumn! Add these cool winds........

Of course, I have the windows open in my bedroom. I sleep so much better when its like this. Brave Dave and Ronan are the only ones allowed in right now. (Don't ask.)  They both snuggle down in the blankets and curl up real tight! Heres a fun shot of Ronan grooming this morning. He is such a handsome fellow!!!

And here is a little bit of sunset and two sandhill cranes to say good night with.  Sweet dreams to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment