Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Watching the clouds.




   Oh, how I love the clouds! I always brag to folks about the clouds in Florida. We have some of the best I've seen anywhere.  Especially this time of year, when the rains are so prevalent. (Except at my home.... they seem to skip over me quite often!  But then, we always manage to avoid the worst of the big storms here too. Something about the land magnetics.)
   They have always soothed away my cares..... which is something I desperately need at this point in my life. And at times, I've used them as a divination tool. "Ask and you shall receive."   Of course, there are those times when I don't ask, but the cloud people show me anyway! hahaha    I'm always grateful for their assistance, but their beauty and magnificence are what makes me stop in my tracks and gaze upward. I have no words then..... only an amazing feeling in my heart and Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment